- 2012 Candidates' Forum
Monday, August 06, 2012
The Chamber is bringing you several
opportunities to get to know the candidates on the Primary Election Ballot.
- Congratulations to the 2011 Stars Over Ocala Nominees
Wednesday, February 08, 2012
The businesses and community leaders who made an impact in 2011 through innovation, integrity and a collective commitment to excellence...
- Chamber Member Hot Deals
Friday, April 16, 2010
- Summer Edition of Words Newsmagazine is Now Available!
Monday, June 10, 2013
Marion County Public Library System's Quarterly Newsmagazine featuring an invitation to children, teens and adults to attend its 2013 Summer Library Program.
- CEP March Newsletter - Forward Focus
Wednesday, March 20, 2013
Welcome to the CEP's New Monthly Newsletter - Forward Focus.
- Chamber & Economic Partnership Strategic Action Plan
Monday, March 18, 2013
Moving Forward is our charge at the CEP. See our plans to move our community forward in job creation, to move forward in business retention, to move forward in entrepreneurship, and to move forward in being a unified voice and catalyst for the business community.
- Lowe's Yard of the Month Competition
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Do you have that manicured lawn everyone wants? Or does your neighbor? Enter to win the YARD OF THE MONTH contest, sponsored by Lowe's, and show that lawn off with a blue ribbon!
- NetWorks Application
Friday, February 15, 2013
NetWorks is a lead generation and networking program facilitated in a small group setting. There is no charge for CEP Partners.
- CEP's Tuesday Talks: Business Advancement Series >>> 2013 Schedule
Thursday, March 07, 2013
The Tuesday Talks series will be offered at two different times during the 2nd & 4th Tuesday of each month so that you can choose which time is most convenient for your schedule.
- Speakers Submission Form
Monday, February 11, 2013
Thank you for your interest in presenting to our CEP Partners. Please complete this form if you would like to be considered as a speaker.
- Marion County Library's WORDS Magazine
Thursday, January 10, 2013
- CEP First Annual Meeting & Luncheon
Thursday, November 29, 2012
The first annual CEP meeting & luncheon is scheduled for January 23, 2013. Reserve your tickets now!
- The CEP welcomes our new CEO, Kevin Sheilley!
Monday, October 22, 2012
Kevin Sheilley has been selected as the first President & CEO of the Ocala / Marion County Chamber & Economic Partnership
- ChamberConnection Newsletter - September 2012
Thursday, September 13, 2012
The ChamberConnection Newsletter features member news and upcoming events.
- CEP Website Landing Page
Thursday, June 28, 2012
It's official! Votes were taken and documents signed to ratify the formation of the new economic partnership between the Ocala / Marion County Chamber & Economic Partnership and the Ocala/Marion County Economic Development Corporation.
- The Power Plant helps to increase economic growth in Marion County and the North Central Florida Region
- Small Business Incubators Benefitting Startup Companies
Monday, March 05, 2012
Mobile and computer apps may be a dime a dozen. But a lot of them are making dozens of dimes... and then some.
- Chamber and EDC Merger FAQ
Wednesday, May 02, 2012
The recommendation to merge the two organizations was approved by the respective Board of Directors. The updated FAQ highlights the current progress and direction of the transition team.
- Chamber Membership Addendum
Monday, August 29, 2011
- 38th Annual Chamber Golf Classic
Tuesday, October 04, 2011
Don't miss this unique networking and marketing opportunity!
- Inaugural Washington, DC Fly-In
Monday, October 03, 2011
December 5-7, 2011--Sign up Today!
- Florida Black Bear Scenic Byway Open Houses
Monday, June 20, 2011
This is your byway. We value your insight.
- Explore the 2010-2011 Chamber Membership Directory online
Wednesday, February 01, 2012
- Census Data Workshop
Monday, April 25, 2011
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
- New! Ocala / Marion County Chamber & Economic Partnership Referral Rewards Program
Friday, April 22, 2011
The Chamber's Referral Rewards program is your opportunity to earn valuable “Chamber Cash” while having a direct impact on not only the diversity and richness of your Membership group, but also the resources available for impactful networking and professional development opportunities!
- The Chamber is Returning to China!
Monday, April 04, 2011
- Ocala/Marion County Day in Tallahassee
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Local community leaders are traveling to Tallahassee on March 16th to offer considerations to the 2011 Legislative Session.
- Ocala Charity Register Now Available Online
Friday, March 11, 2011
Between fundraising, scholarships and advocacy, our local non profit scene is a vibrant one. As seen in this annual directory and the wealth of philanthropy it details.
- ChamberMaster Members Guide
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Chamber members guide to using and updating your online business listing. Update your e-mail, website or representatives | Access your data from anywhere, at any time | Post an event for chamber approval
- Florida Trend Magazine: Portrait of Ocala & Marion County
Wednesday, July 07, 2010
Read the Community Portrait of Ocala & Marion County in the latest issue of the Florida Trend Magazine.
- Buy Local Ocala/Marion
Monday, September 21, 2009
Join the effort to keep our dollars in Ocala/Marion County to help boost our economy and lower unemployment.
- Marion County Accepting Applications for Local Small Business Program
Monday, August 10, 2009
Download your appliction online today!
- OCALA BUSINESS JOURNAL SPECIAL REPORT
Friday, June 26, 2009
Government & Business: Keeping it local
By Susan Latham Carr
- Chamber Champions Buy Local Initiative
Thursday, June 18, 2009
By: John Sotomayor
- Heart of Florida Regional Broadband Summit
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Once in a lifetime opportunity to develop an action plan to secure ARRA (Stimulus) funding to develop a multi-use cyber-infratructure for a regional innovation economy.
- 2009 Work Group Presentations
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
7 Work Group's were convened during the first 90 days of 2009 to research, discuss and make recommendations to...
- Green Business Summit
Monday, May 11, 2009
Discover exciting strategies for green business.
- The City of Ocala is Buying Locally
Monday, May 11, 2009
The city of Ocala takes major step in support of The Chamber's Buy Local campaign.
- Sponsorship Opportunities for the 2009 Chamber Resource Campaign
Saturday, May 02, 2009
Grow your business through sponsorship and advertising opportunities within the Chamber while supporting vital Chamber programs and events.
- State of the Community Series
Friday, May 01, 2009
The 2009 State of the Community Series provide the opportunity for Chamber members to hear from leaders in local government, education and local industry, offering an in depth look at issues of key importance to our community.
- Health Alert Issued for Swine Flu
Monday, May 04, 2009
The Marion County Pandemic Planning Business Sub-Committee has prepared a newsletter with information on influenza, pandemic, how to stay healthy and preparing your business.
- Tuesday Talks on the Stimulus Act
Friday, April 10, 2009
Join The Chamber at one of their Tuesday Talks to learn about business opportunities through the Recovery Act
- Florida Backyard Card - Submit your offer today!
Friday, April 09, 2009
The Florida Backyard Card is a program designed to reward consumers who spend locally.
- February Unemployment Rates Announced
Friday, March 27, 2009
- Governor Crist Endorses Grassroots Movement to Boost Florida's Economy
Florida Backyard Card to reward consumers who spend locally.
- Workforce Connection Receives Over $3 Million in Additional Funds
- Highlights from Toast & Topics, March 17, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
A summary of the topics covered by the speakers at the T&T on small business financing and changes in tax credits.
- Business Opportunities through the "Stimulus" Act
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
Follow the impact of the stimulus funds allocated in the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
- Please take the Technology & Your Business survey today!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
- News from the Florida Capitol
Monday, May 11, 2009
Each week we will bring you the legislative headlines and news from the Florida Capitol.
- One Book / One Community
Friday, February 13, 2009
The One Book/One Community reading project featuring Florida Trend journalist Cynthia Barnett kicks off on Saturday, February 21, 2009!
- "Green" / Sustainable Business Survey
Monday, February 16, 2009
Please tell us about your "Green"/Sustainable business activities and programs.
- Inventory of Importing & Exporting Businesses
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Survey of member businesses with past, present or future experience in importing or exportings or services.
- Ocala MSA Ranks #2 for Unemployment
- Chamber Holds Annual Dinner and Announces Stars Over Ocala Award Winners
Friday, January 16, 2009
Chamber of Commerce holds Annual Dinner & Meeting of the Corporation, announces Stars Over Ocala Business Award winners
- Interested in Doing Business with Marion County?
Friday, February 27, 2009
Marion County would like to provide information on how to get involved with them today!
- Ocala's Premiere Image Book on Sale Now
Friday, December 05, 2008
A limited edition hard cover book featuring clebrity artists and the beauty of Ocala and Marion County.
- Save Time. Save Jobs. Buy Local!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Support your local business owners and shop locally? Same Time. Save Jobs. Buy Local.
- Annexation ordinances adopted by the City of Ocala
Thursday, February 17, 2009
City of Ocala adopted annexation ordinance 5923 effective February 16, 2009.